Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tuesday, 1/9/07

Okay, Okay, I am sorry. I know I am behind on my entries. Honestly, there is not much new to report.

Katie had (or maybe still has) just a touch of a cold, which is inevitable when you share everything with 11 other babies. She has been a little cranky, but she seemed to feel better today, and was her happy, smiley self.

We went to a new restaurant today for lunch with Nicki and Marc, named Johnny Walker. It has some American style food, so we were quite excited.




This morning, Dave was able to see the BIG GAME play-by-play on our <56K Internet connection. It wasn’t looking good for the Buckeyes when we had to leave and get our day started.

After our second visit to the baby house, we met with the social worker – kind of a pre-court questioning. It was very brief, and I think (hope) it went well as the interpreter said it did (though, how could she tell when you get NO reaction from the people asking us the questions). We arrived home just before 6pm, walked across the street to pick up a few groceries – then Dave came in and got the really bad news about the game. Ouch – he is mad. I think he is glad that he didn’t get to see the game live. It is a shame that it was my beloved Gators that beat OSU. Honestly, I would gladly have given them this one.

Thanks for the good feedback on Dave’s posting about the FOOD. He has promised to post again soon.

Our court date is still set for next Friday, 1/19/06. We are almost there!!